Your future with neoalto
Backend Developer (m/f/d)
We transform goods movement into knowledge, changing retail and logistics processes. Become part of our team and help shape this change. All over the world, our merchandise feed systems are on the shelves and from here we digitize the retail trade.
What awaits you
- Participate in an agile development team that is responsible for building and enhancing our platform
- the team consists of experts who implement their tasks in a broad way, but who have the ambition to lead individual topics to a high level of expertise
- our platform already starts in the market with our own IoT devices that deliver their data to our cloud, where the data is analyzed in real time, aggregated, enriched, networked and then used to revolutionize retail and the logistics behind it. To do this, we integrate with existing systems and deliver the information obtained where it is needed – on mobile and stationary devices, on displays, on the web and in the cloud.
What you bring with you
- Scrum, DevOps, Agile Requirements Management
- TDD, Clean Code, Continuous Refactoring
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Java, Springboot, Go
- REST, Microservices, (no)SQL
- Linux, Shell, Docker
- Even terms like Apache Kafka or Spark are not foreign words
What we expect
- a degree in computer science or comparable education/experience
- High degree of independence and self-motivation
- To be active in a wide range of technologies
- develop a high level of expertise in individual topics
- discovering, trying out and implementing new things
You don't meet all the requirements?
No problem, neither do we.
You want to do just that? Then get in touch!
+49 221 email@example.com